Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Reanimation Library Image Archive Launch!





I have been a longtime fan of Andrew Beccone and his small, idiosyncratic "Reanimation Library," which I learned about when it (and he, the helpful and friendly librarian) was featured in the Proteus Gowanus Library/Archives installation. Today he launched his Reanimation Library browsable image archive; as a fan of all things Image Archive, all things Library, and all things Small Idiosyncratic Collection, you will not be surprised to learn that I am pretty excited about this development.

Find out more about the Reanimation Library here; Browse the image archive (from which the above images were drawn) here.

1 comment:

h said...

Wonderful! I read this entry while on my dinner break at my public library job, where I work in the Reference department.